"We wish to express our sincere gratitude for the beautiful architectural design Bruce and his team provided for us during the construction of Sundance Professional Centre and Implant & General Dentistry of Northern Colorado. We are extremely pleased with the results and commend his successful efforts to integrate our personal ideas along with his infinite number of helpful design suggestions. The improved office function, enhanced ergonomics and overall work environment has been appreciated immensely by our staff and patients alike. His ability to work with our contractors and local design team enabled the entire process to flow smoothly through completion. We could not imagine having navigated a project of this magnitude without his expertise!"
Dr. Ted E. Mioduski, Jr., DDS
This service incorporates all the information gathered from the Project Evaluation Phase and begins the process of turning a 2-dimensional concept into a fully realized office. In this phase we will:
1. Work to further establish the overall functional requirements, budgetary goals and construction schedule.
2. Refine the floor plan in terms of functional and equipment related requirements.
3. Establish an overall design theme and direction, and begin to expand that into the third dimension with preliminary elevations and design sketches.
4. Review all design decisions made up to this point with the client before proceeding to the next phase.
This service further assimilates all the previous information into a cohesive whole. In this phase we will:
1. Continue to develop the aesthetic and architectural aspects of the project with more detailed drawings, working closely with the Interior Design department to incorporate material and furniture choices.
2. Add more functional detail by developing electrical, lighting and plumbing & equipment plans.
3. Review and clarify architectural, interior design and mechanical aspects with the client prior to moving into completion of the final design development documents.
4. Continue to add information to the design development drawings and submit them to the appropriate parties upon completion.
5. Be available to the client and contractor during the bidding phase and throughout the project until it is complete.
The main focus of the architectural design service is the facilitation of our client's dreams into a functional, aesthetically pleasing environment through attentive client interaction and insightful design.