"Dentists are hands on people and we like to take charge. However, a project like this is best left to the professionals. They know what they are doing and they are a team that has your best interests first and foremost. I believe it was Dr. Omar Reed who coined the phrase, You don't know what you don't know. How true this is, especially in office construction today. You really have to know all about the various pieces and how they fit together-real estate, design, construction, materials, finance, project management, architecture, compliance, permits, equipment, technology, interior decorating, marketing, and inspections to name just a few items. Oh, and I forgot to mention dealing with your silent partners in the local, state and federal agencies, who watch you every step of the way. My best advice, do what you do best and were trained to do and let the design team do what they do best. You'll be financially ahead and extremely satisfied."
Dr. Tony Storace
This service is an ideal first step in planning a new office. If you are unsure about how to get started, we can help.
Whether you are considering remodeling and expanding or relocating your office, the Project Evaluation Phase will help you make the best decision that is right for you and your practice. In this phase we will:
1. Help you in determining your project scope to support your practice vision and objectives
2. Help to establish your dental equipment and technology budgets.
3. Evaluate your property and/or space options to determine what works best to support your project objectives.
4. Discuss with you and provide an estimated project cost and review the financial feasibility of the project
5. Evaluate the overall financial aspects of the project and how it relates to your practice plus investigate funding options and solutions
6. Research and investigate what is required for planning and permitting
7. Develop with you a functional floor plan that meets your practice vision and objectives
Proper planning is the key to success. With the information provided in this service, you will have all the necessary information to make an informed decision about how to proceed. The next step is the Design Concept Phase where aesthetics meets function.