Matsco Winner 2007
"Our patients say this is the most beautiful space they have ever seen and they comment that it is very soothing, relaxing and spa-like."
Dr. Frank Angus, DDS
If the Project Evaluation and Architectural Design services bring the office to life, then the Interior Design service provides it with soul. In this phase we will:
1. Work to further establish the overall design vision and how the client wants their patients, staff and themselves to feel when they walk into their practice each day.
2. Discuss color palette, artwork, and furniture style preferences.
3. Discuss floor plan in terms of furniture and finishes.
4. Review all design decisions made up to this point with the client before proceeding to the next phase.
This service further assimilates all the previous information into a cohesive whole. In this phase we will:
1. Continue to develop the aesthetic interior aspects of the project with more detailed drawings, working closely with the Architectural Design department to incorporate finish, furniture, and artwork choices that are complimentary to the architectural features of the space.
2. Add more aesthetic detail by developing finishes and furniture plans and elevations.
3. Select decorative and functional lighting to enhance the space.
4. Recommend finish options for new and existing equipment.
5. Review and clarify interior design aspects with the client prior to moving into completion of the final design development documents.
6. Offer purchasing and installation services to help guarantee that the integrity of the design remains intact.
7. Be available to the client and contractor during the bidding phase and throughout the project until it is complete.
8. Select sustainable "green" products when requested.
9. Work within the budget and timeframe to meet the vision for the practice.
The main focus of the Interior Design service is to assure that our clients' dreams are realized in the completion of a beautiful, healthy, productive and relaxing environment for the doctors, patients and staff.